Actual Disney Fact #3: Disney Channel produced and animated an actual Lilo and Stitch High School Musical ‘We’re All In This Together’ sequence. Like that’s an actual thing that happened. Somebody thought of this idea, drafted it to somebody and they thought it was great and so they did it.
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 10 followers.
1. Name: Julie
2. Nicknames: Jewels
3. Birthday: February 5th
4. Gender: Female
5. Sexuality: Pansexual
6. Height: 5’0”
7. Time Zone: Eastern Standard
8. Time and Date: September 12th, 2014, 2:37am
9. Average hours of sleep I get each night: 5?
10.OTPs: Jesus… Uhh, right now I’m really into Teen Wolf so all of them.
11.The last thing I Googled: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
12. My most used phrase: What the EFF?
13. First word that comes to mind: What?
14. What I last said to a family member: ”I’m moving him in tomorrow.”
15. One place that makes me happy & why: My bed, because I so rarely get to visit it.
17. Favorite beverage: Snapple
18. The last movie I watched in the cinema: Guardians of the Galaxy!
19. Three things I can’t live without: phone, pillow, blanket
20.Something I plan on learning: How to cook.
21. You need to go listen to this song: 'Not in Nottingham' cover by Mumford and Sons
22. A piece of advice for all of my followers: Remember to drink your ovaltine.
Seriously though. What kind of father has Jeff Davis turned Sheriff Stilinski into? What father lets his son start hooking up with a girl that was a coyote for 10 years? What father lets two 17 year olds sleep around together in his own house like no big deal? He doesn’t even bother to stop it, he just allows it.
Uhh… my father did. Not really a big deal.